A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Weight, Eczema & a Shot


We had a follow up visit at the doctor's office today to check on Elijah's weight gain. He was around the 10th percentile at his 6 month check up. Now he's 7 months and his weight is back on track so we don't have to supplement my milk with formula. The doctor said I'm a "great mommy" because I keep nursing him. (Yay to me!)

His eczema hasn't been much better unless we're using his prescription...so we've been referred to a dermatologist! I'm looking forward to meeting with someone who can help us control this better. Poor baby has been so red and itchy.

Elijah also had his 2nd flu shot. He cried for just a second and then he was back to his smiling self. (see picture above)


No comments:

Post a Comment