A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Flashback


I'm still in Omaha. The wedding is tonight...so this will be night 2 away from my little guy. (My mom says he's been great for them.) I didn't see him today so I don't have any new pictures to post. The picture on the left is Elijah in his "going home" outfit for leaving the hospital after he was born. The picture on the right is from when he was just a few weeks old making his kissy face. He's grown up so much in the few months of his little life. That's my cutie!

Dear Lord, I pray that Elijah stays healthy and grows with wisdom. I hope he stays as curious so he is now and uses that strength in his walk of life. Let us, as parents, guide him in the way he should go. Thank you for this blessing of a child. In Jesus' name, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment