A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cousin Play


Our nephew, Dalton, came over for his birthday. We had pizza and played video games. Elijah loved having someone closer to his size to play with all night.



I'm still working on getting a good picture of him with the tree. I wrapped presents today so that helped add to my background a little. Can't get it un-blurry though. Plus, Elijah will only cooperate with me for about 8 pictures...limited! He is wearing his "Good Boy!" pajamas - cuteness bonus.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. Before long, Elijah will be playing with the big boys. (Have you tried looking up about taking photos from the ladies' site of that book I gave you about taking photos the 1st year. Can't remember her name, but I think she has a site and it might include photo help.) I think your picture looks very good.

    ReplyDelete