A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

What an Arm!


At church for the second time in the nursery, our nursery workers commented on how well Elijah can throw a ball. He can throw pretty far for a 16-month-old and with good accuracy. We've had to take away several balls because he can throw hard. Right now, a ball is probably his favorite toy. I hope he likes sports. We're hoping baseball since he'll most likely be short.



Here's a rare shot of me holding Elijah. We're leaving for church and he was looking at Daddy being silly putting soap on his head.



He kept bringing me bibs and signing 'please' for me to put them on his neck. I think he was wearing 8 at one point...I couldn't fit any more on after that.



We moved the Christmas tree out of the house and put the wedge part of our sectional back in its proper spot. Elijah climbed up there to chill (almost all on his own).


No comments:

Post a Comment