A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Clingy Sleepy


My baby was sick today so I stayed home with him. He got two extra long naps today and seems to be doing a little better. I just gave him lots of cuddles and fluids (especially because he wouldn't eat much for me). We watched some Veggie Tales and practiced learning his name. Later, we watched the neighbor's dog and mimicked its barking. 

Twice this afternoon while sitting on my lap he folded his hands together and looked up at me. I asked, "Do you want to pray?" He'd say yes, so we prayed. That's the first time we've prayed that wasn't before a meal or bedtime. I think he knew he needed prayer because he wasn't feeling well...such a smart kid!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for Elijah's sickness, So awesome he wanted to pray. Take of him and yourself. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should say take "care" of him and yourself. My computer hops around so much and I guess I didn't proof it. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete