A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Katie's Baby Shower


I had blurry pictures today - all from my phone. Here is Grandma Great and GG. And you can see the top of my head because I took this picture without looking.



Elijah did a great job staying away from all the gifts that weren't his. The distraction from the numbers and letters fridge magnets was helpful. Also, he got an early Valentine's present from GG - a stuffed puppy! We're still trying to name it...any suggestions?



This was a very cute little jacket. If only it came in my size :) My presents to Katie/baby are the little brown bags with orange ribbon - one little gift for each month of baby's first year.



Here's Katie with Elijah. He can't wait to meet his new cousin. I couldn't get him to stop chewing on his finger...teething?

No comments:

Post a Comment