A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Scratched


When we got home today, we went outside to play. Elijah threw a few golf balls and stepped in the mud. Then when he tried to climb up the steps where I was sitting, he fell on his face. Now he has scratches on his forehead and cheek. This picture doesn't show it very well, but I couldn't get a picture of the left side of his face. It looks worse in person...redder...bigger. He cried a little when it happened. He didn't cry when I cleaned it or put that gooey cleaner stuff on it. He cried more when I tried to put a Band-Aid on it (just like Daddy - haha). He cried even more an hour later when I told him he couldn't have any more crackers. And so we survived another bloody injury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment