A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Picture



So I'm sitting in my spot on the couch and Elijah gets out the coffee can and bucket. Before he has them placed on the floor, he's pointing to my right saying, "Picture." I look over to my right and see my camera. As soon as he gets his throne set up, I take his picture. Then I take a few close ups and we play with the little green light that my camera shines on its target. I go to put my camera away and Elijah starts whining. I don't understand him, but I know what he wants. Sorry, maybe later we can take more pictures. The only time he has ever asked me to take his picture is the few times that he's made himself this exact seat...strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment