A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Living Room


I've had a cold and today it got worse so I went home early from work. Being pregnant and sick at the same time is not fun. I'm thankful for my husband who helps out when I'm not able. Elijah was running around wearing his blanket cape. And, yes, that is part of a crib in the living room. It will be moved to the nursery once I'm feeling well enough and have some time to finish painting (just a second coat for the shelves and touch ups around the room). It was at this time during my pregnancy with Elijah that my water broke (37 weeks and 1 day). I need to get over this cold before I go into labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment