A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Nursery ABC


With Erik home this weekend, I was able to get a lot caught up around the house. I moved my maternity clothes into storage and brought out winter wear, did laundry and the dishes, and decorated the nursery. This is just a picture of some of the mischief my guys were into while I worked around the house.



The alphabet is on the wall! Elijah came in and watched me put up a few letters...he thought it was his name at first. So we had to review our ABCs.



You may have seen a giraffe picture on Facebook. Yes, this was taken at the same time, but I thought it was cute as well. Her cheeks are shiny from the Vaseline...she has a lot of red bumpy baby pimples that we're treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment