A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This Christmas



What I want for my kids this Christmas is for them to know they are loved. I want them to know that family and friends care about them. I want them to learn about one man who loved them so much that he gave his life for them. I want them to know that Christmas memories and traditions help connect us as a family. I want them to know that we give because we love, not because we want something in return. I want them to know about Jesus love...how we should love like Jesus did.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment