A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Survived


I survived my first day back at work...all 10 hours...which is actually around 11 hours away from my kids. Elijah loved being back at day care with his friends, but Gui Gui wasn't there because he's in the hospital with RSV. Hopefully, he'll be back soon and feeling better. When we were back at home for the evening, Erik decided he would bench our toddler. Good idea? During bath time Elijah was singing "I will make you fishers of men, if you follow me. If you follow me!"



Eva girl survived the coldest day that we've had in 20 years. Everyone at work was worried about her being out in the cold. We had her in her car seat with a blanket and her warm car seat cover. She did well at day care and took her bottles. She even made it through the day without having to change her clothes (she went through a couple bibs though).

1 comment:

  1. Glad all went well. It is a long day. Hope all keeps going well. Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete