A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Family Stacks


For Valentine's Day, Elijah got some bath crayons. He likes coloring on the tub and washing it all off. Tonight he called me in to show me his picture. It was a lot of green scribbles. He told me it was a park and pointed out where the slide was. I'm glad our little artist is building an imagination.



Elijah took a short ride on Daddy's shoulders. Eva thought it was crazy. I wish I had taken a picture of her face looking at those two guys.




But by the time I was able to get my camera pointed at us, her look had changed. The flash is really bright. I tried taking her 4 month giraffe pictures tonight, but after looking at the pictures I figured out that my camera lens had a smear on it. So I shall try those pictures again tomorrow. Also, notice my haircut? and awkward smile? 

No comments:

Post a Comment