A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Giraffe Outtakes


Did you see the monthly giraffe picture I posted on Facebook? So deceiving! I took 31 pictures, changed her outfit 3 times because she kept spitting up, and it took forever to even take a shot because she kept knocking over the giraffe. Although, I do like this picture; it's funny!



Assistant Elijah needed his picture taken too. He helps Eva smile by showing her toys, singing, laughing while jumping, tickling her, or playing peek-a-boo.


         
Leaning...looking at Elijah...playing with the giraffe...all the outfits...

By the way, I've been doing this blog for 2 years as of yesterday. Wow! Take a look back and see how much the kids have changed. I'm really glad I started this little photo blog.

1 comment:

  1. I did go back and looked at just a few blogs. So wonderful to see the photos, what you wrote, the scriptures, the changes of the family and the record of these precious years. I hope you can continue it. You do an amazing job with it. It shows what a great mom you are. Way to go. A great accomplishment no matter what!!!

    ReplyDelete