A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Giggle Play App


Today Quotes:

Elijah: "Yestertime, I hit my head."

Me: "Do you think the library opens at 9:00 or 9:30."
Elijah: "Umm...9:20."

Elijah: "Maybe I can bring my loader to the beach. I can go to the beach with Ellis. I can play with my loader, then Ellis can play with it when I'm done."

Elijah: "Maybe I can go to the circus."
Me: "Maybe when you're older."
Elijah: "I'm already big like Daddy."
Me: "No, you're not."
Elijah: "Yes, I am."  *stands on couch*  "See, I'm tall."

Kid Videos:

I tickle and she giggles. Try not to smile.



Elijah's using a new app on my phone to learn words/letters.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are going to have to take him to the beach now!

    ReplyDelete