A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mom Booklet



During our church small group meeting, we have a babysitter for the younger kids. She helped Elijah make this booklet for me for Mother's Day. This is his hand print and he signed his name underneath.



On this page he drew a picture of himself with me. My age is '2 years old' which make sense because Elijah thinks that any amount greater than one is two. My job is 'helicopter' which also makes sense for him because he knows I work at the hospital. The first time he remembers the hospital is when he came to see Eva when she was born. When he arrived at the hospital there was a helicopter there that took off and went over the buildings. Also, I'm glad he likes to do my favorite thing (change Eva's diaper) with me...haha!



We love balloons! There will always be balloons at his birthday parties :)



Sometimes, when I take Eva to her room to change her diaper, I let Elijah "carry she feets" while I carry the rest of her. He loves walking backwards down the hall and lifting her up to the changing pad. Occasionally, he even wants to open up a diaper or throw the dirty one in the trash for me.



This boy loves burritos. It might be his favorite food. Can't believe I got a cooking compliment for Mother's Day!! (By the way...the burritos are frozen. I rock at using the microwave!)




Elijah likes rolling the ball with Eva. Eva likes having someone give her the ball back when she accidentally drops it.



I made a tent and let the kids hideout in there for a while. It works out great for both of them since Eva loves Peek-a-Boo and Elijah loves Hide and Seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment