A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Quote Out



Eva gibbering on her blanket...and a bird pooped on it. I really like this blanket though because it folds up and zips into a pocket and I can throw it in the washing machine.



Erik mowed our yard on Friday and now we have a billion dandelions. Those little flowery weeds sure do grow fast.



My new 31 Bag! It's so handy to throw everything (blanket, sunscreen, bug spray, drink/snack, phone, burp rag, toys, bags) in here to go out to the backyard. Bag on my shoulder and baby on my hip going down the stairs off the back deck to a shady spot on the grass.



Conversations from this morning:

Elijah: "Thanks, Mom!" (for handing him his top)
Elijah: "Dad, look! My top!"
Erik: "That's phenomenal!"
Elijah: "No, that's my top."

Me: "There's chili all over the bag." (the bag of crackers)
Elijah: "Chili over bag?"
Me: "See." (I show Elijah the mess.)
Elijah: "I don't know if Daddy do it or Mommy do it."
Erik: "Hahaha!"
Me: "Think about that."
Elijah: "Daddy do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment