A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Splash Car


At Zona Rosa, Eva girl was showing off her bright hat and tiny feet. Here's my foot!



We played at the fountains at Zona Rosa on Monday. Some older kids were being mean and stealing whichever fountain Elijah was using, but Elijah just ran around to the next one. "That blue boy was being mean." (the boy wearing the blue swim trunks).



Today, Elijah built a car on the couch. We drove to the beach and to AWANA many times. Then he built a truck/Jeep and drove to Grandma's, the library, Wal Mart, another library, and AWANA. What a busy day!



I spent 20 minutes walking Eva up and down the hallway (one time!) while she held onto the dinosaur. My back and the back of my thighs are killing me. I won't be bending over so awkwardly next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment