A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Flower Boom


Elijah hiding by the box. He wanted his picture taken (jealous of me taking Eva's picture), then he didn't want his picture taken. He even hid under a blanket for a while, but then he wanted me to take his picture with Eva (see a couple pictures below).



I tried to get Eva to model her Red Friday bow. She kept climbing around on the couch. At least I got her to face the camera for a second (a blurry second).



So...we had to get out more flower clips and headbands. Eva kept taking her's off and handing it to me to put back on.



Elijah was playing the drums. This is for everyone who thinks he's quiet. Ha!



Eva kept trying to set her flower down on the floor, but it wouldn't stay there.


No comments:

Post a Comment