A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Necklace Ball


We're adjusting to my new work schedule. Elijah's confused and keeps asking about if he'll be at day care or why Mommy is picking him up or where Daddy is or why Mommy's leaving. Well, little buddy, you're not the only confused and upset one here. Eva has a new necklace. It's an amber teething necklace. Hoping it's better than Tylenol.



Here's Elijah telling me he's sad. He was in trouble...but not enough trouble to get a timeout. It still made him sad though.



Morning play time for the kids! Elijah's building a Lego airplane and Eva's going down the slide.



I switched a couple of our living blankets for ones from storage. Elijah loved playing with the 'new' blankets.



Eva playing with her ball. We even played with her sock. I put it on her head and she would take it off and hand it back to me.



"Eva do you want to play ball with me?" - Elijah


No comments:

Post a Comment