A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Clothes and Castle


This is half of the clothes that I am selling at a consignment sale this next week. My kids are growing up and outgrowing clothes. I only kept a couple of my favorites and the ones I'm unable to sell because of rips or stains.



Elijah got this castle for his birthday and we saved it for an indoor day. It took me a while to put it together (and 2 cardboard cuts), but the kids like it. I'm hoping Eva doesn't destroy it. Elijah's been playing with his pirate in it and playing kitchen/restaurant. I don't think he knows what a castle is.



The drawbridge is fun...I had to make a little handle so Elijah could lift it. Eva doesn't like playing inside it too much, but she hasn't been feeling well today. I changed 5 diapers in 2 hours earlier and she won't eat much. No fever. Hoping she starts feeling better soon.

1 comment:

  1. That castle is great. Looks like the next school lesson will be about castles. Elijah will continue to use it for many things I am sure. Keep having fun kiddos.

    ReplyDelete