A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hair Fort


This headband is a little small on baby girl. I thought it was funny. She loved standing on the Wii fit.



We had to build a fort because we built one at Sommer's house the night before (for the Super Bowl). Then our day care provider was sick so I stayed home to play with the kids on Monday. Thankfully, Grandpa was able to watch the kids on Tuesday and Wednesday for us while our day care lady was still sick. I didn't get any pictures of that though.




We did a little school gluing straw pieces to make Elijah's name. He wasn't able to cut the straw into pieces (maybe because safety scissors are hard to use for that).



Eva was very anxious to go play in the snow. She kept wanting to wear her mittens. I cannot get my phone pictures to upload to my computer...so I don't have any snow playing pictures on here yet.



She's such a grown up with her ponytail and Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment