A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Jonah Week


Hot baby girl with sunglasses and a Pebbles pony tail.



Painting fish for our Jonah sea.



This week Elijah and Eva helped make the Jonah story with the sticker book I bought in Branson. We also made fish and a big fish. Our big activity was playing hide-and-seek...a very "Jonah" game. God will always find you!



I wrote the word 'Jonah' for Elijah, and he glued Goldfish onto it.



He was so happy when he finished!



I can't wait for back-to-school sales. We need more glue.



Eva wanted to glue too! Can you see Elijah pointing because he's excited for Eva?

1 comment:

  1. What fun and fun activities.Looks like they enjoyed everything. Gluing is such a good thing to do. Eva is one "big" girl. They like showing me their fish when I saw them the other day.

    ReplyDelete