A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Advent


Eva stared at this giraffe for an hour straight. After being awake in the swing for so long, I thought maybe she's want to be held or enjoy a change of scenery. Nope. She cried and kept crying even when I returned her to the swing. Lesson learned: when baby is content, leave baby alone.



I have a video of Elijah putting all the magnets on the board for advent, but this site only lets me upload videos under a minute long. It doesn't say that exactly...but somehow there's always an error if a video is longer. Elijah asks every to play advent and he completely ignores the Bible verses we read...at least he knows some of the Christmas story. I think that's pretty good for being 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment