A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bottle Day


Erik is off work through Christmas so we did a little Christmas shopping today...in stores...without the kids. The kids went to day care making it Eva's first day with Jeanne. Eva took two bottles while she was there with no problems at all which is great because we've been trying many times with many bottles/nipples and many tricks with no luck at all. Jeanne also made this cute giraffe with Eva's birth stats on it. I'm so thankful that we were able to find such a good day care provider to help with our children while Erik and I have to work. Also, (I don't know if I have said it on here) I have a new work schedule for when I return to work...and it's one that works in my favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment