A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Evening Cuddles


Elijah was sitting by me and asked to hold Eva. He likes her more and more all the time - so cute! Yes, I have a robe on. It's brrrrr out there, folks.

At dinner time, Elijah had a little cut on his finger (not even bleeding). Erik told him to just lick it to make it feel better. Elijah said, "No. I need go to the hospital." I think he's been going to the hospital too much because Erik's been taking me to work. He told me yesterday that I was sick because I was at the hospital. Uhhh, no, I just work there.

Elijah grabs Erik's hand to walk to his room for bed time, then he says, "I not hold your hand. We aren't in a parking lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment