A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dada


When I got home from work, I fed Eva a snack and went to change her diaper. She was playing with a burp rag and started saying, "Dadadadada." I asked if Daddy knew she could say that and she didn't answer me so we went to the living room to show Daddy. "Can you say Dada?" She said for Daddy, "Dadadada." Elijah asked, "Can you say Elijah Elijah?" She said for Elijah, "Ehh Ah" (which counts as 'Elijah' by the way. So I asked, "Can you say Mama?" And she said, "Goo." At least she's learning a lot of new sounds.



Elijah was running all over the house because he's a toddler and doesn't stay still unless he's buckled in something or watching a favorite video/TV show. It's getting harder and harder to take a picture of him. I said, "Hey, Elijah," just to get him to get his face turned toward me for this one. Then I had to tell him to sit because it's dangerous to stand on the rocking chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment