A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Love Them


Elijah - 2 years old

I love when you ask me, "Lay me lil' bit?"
I love how you always hide in the same spot.
I love your whisper voice when Eva's sleeping.
I love how you build a fork lift boogie with Lego blocks.
I love that you tell me our plans for the day.
I love it when you sing and dance to the marching song.
I love how you want to give your crafts as gifts.
I love your curiosity about everything.
I love how you help me with your baby sister.
I love how your limited mind has no limits.



Eva - 7 months old


I love your excited look when you first get in the jumper.
I love how you reach for the tips of my hair.
I love your determination to get a certain toy even though you can't crawl.
I love your peek-a-boo smile.
I love how you know what you want and how to get it.
I love that you enjoy your bother playing with you.
I love how you fall over from sitting and act like you meant to do that.
I love how you said "Dada" on command the first time we tried to show Daddy.
I love your shy grin and turn into my shoulder when someone else is talking to you.
I love that you think all the little things are important.


    Joshua 24:15
    But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Tearful. Wonderful. Thoughtful. Meaningful. Truthful. Insightful. Delightful.

    ReplyDelete