A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Wedding Model


"I'm married. This is my dress!" I think he's been hanging out with his friend Sommer at day care too much. Haha! So I showed him my wedding dress picture and Daddy wearing a suit. I asked if he wanted to get out his tie to wear. No...he now wanted to wear the sheet as a veil.



Elijah brought out a bunch of blankets and sheets to make a fort/tent. I used the white sheet for a backdrop. She just looked at me over her shoulder. What a good little model



Bonus! I found this saved as a draft that I forgot to post. Elijah wearing his coffee can shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Just love Elijah conversations. What a gorgeous dress. It does look like Eva could be on America's Next Top Model Baby Edition with her head tilt and "smize".

    ReplyDelete