A Path to Follow

Parents leave prints on their children's lives...from years before conception to every second of the day.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Climbing Trouble


Elijah loves playing around on this slide even though he is too big for it. Usually, he ends up hopping down from the top. Today he pretended that it was part of his front end loader that he was driving. "Pick up some dirt. Oooom. Mmmmm. Beep! Beep!"



This little girl is being dangerous with all her climbing. I went to the kitchen to get cookies out of the oven and I hear Elijah in the living room say, "Eva's on the couch on Daddy's computer." She used her table to get on the couch. So, I moved the table. Then she used the slide to get up on the couch. So, I moved the slide. While I was moving the slide, Eva climbed on top of her table and sat on it (about to fall off the back). So, I took the legs off the table.



Later, Eva moved the slide by the gate. Ut oh! Wish our basement was child ready...


No comments:

Post a Comment